Show SafetySafety at the Show
We all want to have a successful, enjoyable day, but most importantly a safe and accident-free one. To ensure this, co-operation from everyone is vital.
Few guidelines to note in relation to safety as follows:
- Please observe signs- especially those relating to caution in livestock
- Please do not exhibit animals that are hard to control or acting in a
- All animals must be led by a competent adult.
- Animals must not be tied to trailers.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times and under the control of their handler.
- Caution and care should be exercised at all times.
Pat Lennon & George Ledwitt
Other Sections Safety Officers:
P.J.Coghill, James Dillon, Seamus Murray, Padraig Lydon
Learn more about Rules & Regulations
We hope you will have a very successful, enjoyable & trouble free day at our Athlone Agri